Are you looking to belong to a business community where you will have access to valuable insights and opportunities that can help you and your business grow?
The Business Growth Centre’s Membership Program offers a number of benefits including the opportunity to network with like-minded business people, promote your business, share your story, discover new skills and grow your business.
With three levels of membership to choose from, you can belong to a valuable network from as little as $55 including GST per annum.
Investment of $55 inc GST per annum
- Invitation to various member networking events
- Discounted ticket price to various events
- Discounted ticket price for various workshops and seminars presented by the Business Growth Centre
- Complimentary consultation for up to 1 hour with a Business Growth Centre representative
- Ongoing business advice and mentoring at member’s rates
- Access to discounted business services provided by the Business Growth Centre
- Discounted room hire at the Business Growth Centre
- Receipt of Business Growth Centre Insight
Investment of $250 inc GST per annum
Benefits are as above with the addition of:
- Complimentary consultation for up to 2 hours with a Business Growth Centre representative
- Business listed under the Members Directory on the Business Growth Centre website (including logo and link to business website)
- Eligible for National Australia Bank micro-enterprise fixed rate loan (up to $20,000) subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
Business Growth Centre Partner
Investment of $550 inc GST per annum
The Business Partners Program was conceived to foster relationships within our business community and share services, products, information, ideas and expertise.
As a Business Growth Centre Business Partner, you will receive all the benefits listed above with the addition of:
- Primary listing under the Members Directory with link to a business feature page (includes a blurb about your business)
- Featured in Business Growth Centre Insight (electronic newsletter) on a rotating basis
- Included on the Business Growth Centre’s Preferred Supplies list for referrals – your business details will be passed on to anyone looking for your products or services
- Business cards and limited promotional material placed at reception and provided to people seeking business advisory assistance
- Opportunities to speak at Member Events
New members to the Business Growth Centre are always welcome. For more information call the Business Growth Centre on 4942 3133 or email our staff.
Click here to join the Lake Macquarie Women in Business Membership Program.