Are you looking to belong to a business community where you will have access to valuable insights and opportunities that can help you and your business grow?
The Business Growth Centre’s Membership Program offers a number of benefits including the opportunity to network with like-minded business people, promote your business, share your story, discover new skills and grow your business.
With three levels of membership to choose from, you can belong to a valuable network from as little as $80 including GST per annum.
Investment of $80 inc GST per annum
- Welcome pack including latest publications and information, tote bag and pen
- Receipt of Business Growth Centre Insight
- Complimentary Business Diagnostic, Report and Access to Resources
- Listing included on the online Members Directory
- Complimentary business advisory session / consultation for up to 2 hours with a Business Growth Centre representative or partner
- Ongoing business advisory sessions at discounted rates
- Access to discounted business services provided by the Business Growth Centre
- Discounted ticket price to various events presented by the Business Growth Centre
- Discounted ticket price to various events presented by our partners (including Lake Macquarie Business Ltd)
- Discounted ticket price to various workshops, seminars and mastercalsses
- Discounted facility / room hire at the Business Growth Centre
Investment of $250 inc GST per annum
Benefits are as above with the addition of:
- Opportunity to provide editorial / Content for the Business Growth Centre website
- Opportunity to promote a special offer via the Business Growth Centre’s email database
- 1 x complimentary ticket to one of the Lake Macquarie Women in Business Network events within a 12 month period (subject to availability)
Investment of $550 inc GST per annum
The Gold Membership Program was conceived to foster relationships within our business community and share services, products, information, ideas and expertise.
As a Business Growth Centre Gold Member, you will receive all the benefits listed above (for both Bronze and Silver Members) with the addition of:
- Primary listing on the online Members Directory
- Featured in Business Growth Centre Insight (electronic newsletter) on a rotating basis
- Included on the Business Growth Centre’s Preferred Supplies list for referrals – your business details will be passed on to anyone looking for your products or services
- Business cards and limited promotional material placed at reception and provided to people seeking business advisory assistance
- Opportunities to speak at various Business Growth Centre events (subject to availability)
New members to the Business Growth Centre are always welcome. For more information call the Business Growth Centre on 4942 3133 or email our staff.