The Business Growth Centre offers business training and workshops that can help you advance your career and boost your expertise.
Why choose the Business Growth Centre as your learning partner?
If you are thinking about developing your business skills or those of your staff, the Business Growth Centre is your ideal learning partner. Our experience in learning and development means we understand how to help you succeed.
- Effective Training Programs – We will help you determine the most effective program to meet your personal learning needs
- The Right Solution for Your Organisation – Our training staff will work with you to develop an effective training program that is relevant to your organisation
- Suitable Solutions – Together, we will structure learning to suit your time, your availability and your budget
- Affordable and Accessable – Our fees are affordable, and we offer payment options for some learning programs
- Flexible Delivery – You can choose between face to face or distance learning for most of our programs
- Flexible Learning Times – Weekdays, nights and weekends, we will work with you to determine the best learning times
- Personalised Training – Small group learning means you will experience personalised training and greater learning opportunities
The Business Growth Centre’s courses and workshops will help you develop relevant and practical skills to grow your career and your business.
The Business Growth Centre is a registered training organisation [RTO 90929] with the Australian Skills Quality Authority [ASQA]. Our registration enables us to deliver nationally recognised qualifications in small business, business sales, leadership and management. For more information on these programs, visit our Course page.
The Business Growth Centre offers valuable workshops and targeted training in a range of business areas. These workshops are designed to help you develop essential skills that will grow your business or advance your career.
We can also design workshops to meet the needs of your business and present your workshop at the Business Growth Centre or your place of business. Topics may include:
- Time Management
- Building Better Customer Relationships
- Business Sales
- WH&S Awareness
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Financial Management