Grow your business and career prospects with nationally recognised training at the Business Growth Centre.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 90929), the Business Growth Centre offers nationally recognised courses and qualifications to meet your business or employees’ development needs.
You can choose from the following qualifications:
- BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business
- BSB40615 Certificate IV in Business Sales
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Nationally recognised courses are a great way to advance your career, build your skills and boost your business. An investment in training, is an investment in your future.
Opportunities to help you grow…
The Business Growth Centre is passionate about helping you reach your career and business goals. Our accredited training courses will help you develop relevant and practical skills to advance your career and grow your business. We deliver valuable content in an encouraging and supportive learning environment.
Why train with the Business Growth Centre?
- We will provide the right training solution for you. Our staff will work with you to develop an effective program that is relevant to your industry and/or organisation.
- Our trainers are industry practitioners and successful business operators, with experience and knowledge to help you succeed. We can structure your learning to suit your availability and budget.
- Our training programs are flexible. You can choose between face to face or distance learning for of our programs.
- Our dedicated staff are there to support you every step of the way.
- When attending face to face workshops, you will have the chance to interact with like-minded people and learn from each other’s experiences.
- When you train with us, you will have access to more than just educational expertise. The Business Growth Centre provides business advisory services and networking opportunities to help you grow.
When choosing to train with the Business Growth Centre, you are not only choosing a qualified and reputable provider. You are choosing a learning partner who will support you all the way.
Our course delivery includes options for you to attend classroom sessions or study by distance. We structure our programs to help you develop your skills and knowledge over time. This facilitates the transfer of learning to practical application in your workplace.
Courses with classroom sessions usually operate with one or two intensive workshop days per month. In between workshops, your study program includes research and preparation for assessment, and completing your assessments. If you study by distance, we will help you to develop a learning plan that suits your individual circumstances.
You may already have skills and knowledge in your study area which may reduce the amount of time you need to spend on your study program. We offer recognition of prior learning and credit transfer arrangements across all our nationally recognised courses. If you do not have existing skills and knowledge, you can expect that your study program will take between 12 months and two years for a full qualification, depending on how much time you have to devote to your studies and the program structure.
Now is the time to boost your career or business. Take that step with us and we will guide you to success.
To gain a nationally recognised qualification at the Business Growth Centre call 4942 3133, email our staff or submit an enquiry today for more information.