No matter the industry you are in, or the size of your business, your online presence, particularly your website, is critical to your success. Your website is an essential marketing tool that you can control and use to engage, capture and grow your customer base. But for many business operators, simply updating the content can seem like a daunting task, with the website becoming an out-of-date branding liability.
This workshop will provide you with practical and applicable solutions to boost engagement via your website, help you to connect with your customers (new and existing) and implement simple strategies to maximise it’s potential.
During this two hour session you will learn:
- The craft of copywriting and how important it is to attract and retain your ideal customer
- What is SEO and how to use it to get your website ranking in search engines
- Why a website isn’t a set and forget part of your business
- Tips and tricks on how you can use your website to create new business
- How to integrate your website into your overall digital marketing plan – and why that is important
- How to ensure that building or refreshing a website for your business doesn’t cost the earth
Each participant will walk away from this workshop with practical changes you can make and simple things you can do to broaden your business’ reach online.
Tuesday 17 October 2017
9.00am – 11.00am
Business Growth Centre
48 Oakdale Rd, Gateshead NSW
$95 per person
Click here to reserve your place in the above session.
Kirsten Basford is an executive level marketing specialist. With over 20 years of experience, Kirsten has lead the Australian marketing execution for some of the world’s largest consumer brands including Sony Music, 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, Starbucks Coffee, Wella and Jurlique. Since 2011, Kirsten has headed up her own agency assisting SMEs to grow their consumer based businesses not only in Australia, but globally.
Kirsten has a strong background in digital media, as a dominant part of today’s marketing mix. She has trained and mentored many small to medium businesses through their digital growth with outstanding successes.